This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of the website www.trofeoquijotes.es (hereinafter, “the Website”), which Fecamado SL, with address for communications in Manzanares (Ciudad Real) Calle Perez Galdos s / n, and cIF: G13538178, makes freely available to Internet users.
Access to and use of the website implies full acceptance of these conditions without prejudice to any special conditions that may apply to certain and specific services of the website.
Some pages of the Web site may allow participation through comments, may in this case any user to send texts via the form established for this purpose. By submitting these texts by clicking on the link, you agree:
1. Respect the applicable law, morality and decency generally accepted public order and the general conditions of access and use.
2. Submit only legitimate and truthful opinions and comments, set the theme and content of each item.
3. To grant a license Fecamado as wide as is required by law to publish texts online.
4. Refrain from sending content or defamatory, insulting, offensive, abusive, racist, obscene, threatening or discriminatory bonds; as well as commercial, promotional or advertising.
Similarly, users acknowledge:
1. That Fecamado not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, participating under his sole responsibility.
2. That the comments of users do not represent the views of Fecamado, its shareholders or its employees.
3. That Fecamado not guarantee, in any case, publication of the contents posted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be reviewed automatically by a spam filter and moderate in terms of shape, by an administrator of the website, which will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
4. That Fecamado may remove comments that do not comply with these rules of participation.
Fecamado informs the user that, through this website, personal data only for the purpose of responding to inquiries sent through our contact form treated. In this regard, some of the fields marked with an asterisk appear, indicating that are mandatory and that failure Fecamado impossible for him to convey the information requested. On the other hand, if users provide their personal data to make a comment on our blog, they will be only processed in order to manage their publication and to respond to suggestions and requests, if any, are made . Required fields are also marked with an asterisk. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressing Fecamado street Vereda, 50 Heritage, 13640, Ciudad Real (Spain) .
The intellectual property of all the elements that make up the Web site as well as its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein code corresponding to Fecamado, either to enjoy the ownership of exclusive rights to exploit them in any way (especially through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) or by having the necessary licenses for publication.
display, print and download the contents of the Web site is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
1. Compatibility with the aims of the website.
2. sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. their use for commercial or illegal purposes is expressly prohibited.
3. Respect for the integrity of the contents of the Web site expressly prohibiting any amendments thereto.
Some images come from the Web site pages. All of them are used in good faith, because they are published under licenses that allow commercial use for free. In such cases, the author and the source appear properly specified, and are subject to the indicated license in each case the source page.
Fecamado owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. Regarding the appointments of products and services of others, Fecamado recognized for their holders the rights of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the website any rights or responsibilities of Fecamado thereon nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Fecamado, unless so stated explicitly done.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as infringement of intellectual or industrial property Fecamado will result in legal action.
Fecamado not guarantee no interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that it is updated, although it undertakes to carry out, provided that no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updated content, all efforts aimed at correcting the errors, restore communication and update the contents.
Fecamado not assume any responsibility for the contents, information or linked from the Web site services, provided that they are alien to it, or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Fecamado not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
1. The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to services and content of the Web site,
2. A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
In order to improve the performance of Web site Fecamado reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained on the website, the configuration and design of it and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions.
Jurisdiction and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Fecamado and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction and jurisdiction that may apply, the courts of Manzanares (Spain) for any dispute arising from access or use the Web site are subjected.